Queenstown is one of New Zealand's top visitor destinations and if you come to the region you'll understand why. On this vacation, you will cruise through Bob's Cove, discover beautiful mountain ranges, enjoy a scenic helicopter flight, experience the famous Shotover River on a jet boat, and enjoy a cultural dinner and scenic gondola ride.
- 5 nights Queenstown; Novotel Queenstown Lakeside, superior lakeside room
- Station to Station cycle train: Enjoy a cruise through Bob's Cove and view flora and fauna up close, and enjoy spectacular views towards Glenorchy, Mt Earnslaw, the Southern Alps and Remarkables mountain range. Disembark the vessel and journey between Mt Nicholas and Walter Peak (high country farms) located on the western shores of Lake Wakatipu as you cycle along a quiet country road through open farm land. Board the vintage steamship TSS Earnslaw for the return cruise to Queenstown
- Scenic Helicopter Flight: Soar to the top! The Remarkables Mountain Range dominates the eastern skyline of Queenstown. During winter, you can stand in the snow and admire the stunning views across Lake Wakatipu to the Southern Alps.
- Experience the famous Shotover River the only way you should. It's an amazing white water ride, as the Shotover Canyon walls tower over you, your expert driver puts your 'Big Red' Jet Boat through itspaces and skillfully whips it past rocky outcrops, skims around cragsand boulders, and speeds through the dramatic and narrow canyons.
- A BONUS truly unique New Zealand experience with a scenic gondola ride, sumptuous buffet style dinner at the restaurant; serving iconic New Zealand dishes infused with international influences and a powerful Kiwi Haka performance. A Kiwi Haka is performed live on stage, a spiritual journey of Maori culture and customs as told through traditional song and dance. Set in an intimate theatre, you are surrounded by traditional decorations and mythical carved legends of the Wakatipu.
- Round trip transfers from the airport to your accommodation
- Islands In The Sun 24 hour Emergency Travel Assistance
*Terms & Conditions (USD): Prices are land only, from per person, based on double occupancy and valid for travel between 1 August and 27 December 2017 or 5 January and 15 February 2018 or 25 February and 31 March 2018; otherwise supplements will apply. Book by 23 March 2018. Airfare is not included. Single supplements, black-out dates and seasonal supplements may apply. Prices are current at time of posting (17 July 2017) and may differ when you book your travel and are not guaranteed until full payment is received and processed. Strictly subject to availability. Not retroactive and not combinable with any other special or vacation package offer. Upgrades are available. All prices, itineraries and routings are subject to change without notice. Please call for our current prices. Hearing impaired persons may dial 711 (National Relay Service) to contact us at the above number. Tour Code: SN17036. CST# 2001136-50