Auckland, based around 2 large harbours, is a major city in the north of New Zealand’s North Island. In the centre, the iconic Sky Tower has views of Viaduct Harbour, which is full of super yachts and lined with bars and cafes.
Napier, a coastal city on New Zealand's North Island, is set amid the renowned wine-producing region of Hawke's Bay. Rebuilt after a 1931 earthquake, the city is known for art deco landmarks like the zigzag-patterned Daily Telegraph Building.
- Arrival seat in coach transfer
- 2 nights Auckland; Auckland City Hotel
- Taste of Waiheke: Tour includes open Waiheke return ferry ticket, guided tour of 3 vineyards; Stonyridge, Wild on Waiheke and Mudbrick, all tastings, a light lunch at Stonyridge and olive oil tastings at Rangihoua Estate.
- 4 day intermediate car rental; pick up Auckland City, drop off Napier Airport
- 3 nights Napier; Art Deco Hotel
- Self guided cycle trip through multiple wineries in the Hawkes Bay region. An easy flat cycle following the Wineries Ride trail around the Ngatarawa Triangle where you have the opportunity to visit some of the following acclaimed wineries: Unison, Te Awa, Ash Ridge, Trinity Hill, Salvare, Ngatarawa, Triangle Cellars and Abbey Cellars.
- Experience the world’s first progressive winery dinner. Includes: three course dinner at NZ’s Top Winery Restaurant, champagne sunset at Te Mata Peak, interactive wine tasting and platter and much more
- Islands in the Sun After Hours Emergency Travel Assistance
*Terms & Conditions: Prices are in US dollars land only, ‘from’ per person, based on double occupancy between 01 September 2017 and 30 November 2017. Book by 22 November 2017. Flights are not included. Hotel upgrade prices are from, per person in addition to the advertised package price. Seasonal surcharges and additional surcharges apply over weekends, special events and holiday periods. No refunds or changes are allowed and space is strictly limited. Not combinable with any other special or discounted vacation package. Prices may differ when you book your travel and are not guaranteed until full payment is received. All prices are in US dollars and correct at time of posting (26 May 2017). All prices, itineraries and routings are subject to change. Please call for our current prices. Tour code: SN17034. CST#2001136-50