Yasawa Island Resort and Spa is an exclusive retreat on one of the most remote and unspoiled islands of Fiji. Swim in crystal clear waters, dive around vivid corals and connect with an ancient culture.
Stay in the exclusive 'Lomalagi" bure (Lo-ma-lang-ee), a Fijian word for heaven. This special private villa is hidden from the rest of the resort at the end of a deserted beach. Your own private retreat has a private horizon pool overlooking the ocean – absolute luxury and seclusion.
7 nights Fiji, Yasawa Island Resort & Spa in the luxurious private Lomalagi Bure
- All meals and non alcoholic drinks (soda, fruit juice, bottled water, tea, coffee etc)
- Room service
- Guided snorkeling trips
- A local Village visit
- Private beach picnics
- Weekly managers cocktail party
- Weekly kava ceremony
- Free wifi in public areas
- 3 hour excursion to the Blue Lagoon caves
- Use of kayaks, stand up paddle boards, sailing and many more non motorized activities
- Yasawa Ultimate Spa package; includes one 50 minute spa treatment per person per day for your stay. Choose from: manicures, pedicures; massages, body polishes, body packs, facials or waxing
- Round trip flight transfers from Nadi Airport to Yasawa Island
- All taxes
- Islands in the Sun After Hours Emergency Travel Assistance
Bottle of champagne on arrival.
Yasawa Honeymoon Bonus:
*Terms & Conditions: Prices are in US dollars land only, ‘from’ per person, based on double occupancy between 01 April 2017 and 31 March 2018. Book by 23 March 2018. International flights are not included. No refunds or changes are allowed and space is strictly limited. Not combinable with any other special or discounted vacation package. Some inclusions and specials may be available to bona fide Honeymoon couples only with specific criteria and you may be required to provide proof of marriage. Prices may differ when you book your travel and are not guaranteed until full payment is received. All prices are in US dollars and correct at time of posting (20 October 2016). All prices, itineraries and routings are subject to change. Please call for our current prices. Hearing impaired persons may dial 711 (National Relay Service) to contact us at the above number. Tour code: SF17004. CST#2001136-50