This beach lovers paradise is an idyllic place to say ‘I do’. Whether you are after a barefoot beach ceremony or church wedding in one of the island’s historic limestone churches, the backdrop will not disappoint. The Cook Islands are enjoyed by the discerning traveler seeking a unique vacation or destination wedding. There are no large scale resorts and no high rise buildings anywhere and you will struggle to find a place in the world more laid back. The raw charms of this South Pacific piece of paradise will make your special day even more memorable.
- 5 nights Rarotonga, Te Manava Luxury Villas and Spa (Pool villa suite) - Includes 1 FREE night
Pacific Wedding Ceremony at Te Manava Villas including:
- Wedding co-ordinator
- Traditional ‘vaka’ canoe transfer across Muri Lagoon, warrior to announce arrival with shell horn, musical serenade by ukulele player and maiden dancer
- Wedding License, Services of a minister or celebrant, Flower arrangement for ceremony table, Coconut palm and flower archway
- Lagoon snorkeling cruise on the glass bottom boat
- Bottle of wine on arrival
- Round trip private car transfers between Rarotonga Airport and your villa
- Islands in the Sun Emergency After Hours Travel Assistance
Getting to the Cook Islands:
Air New Zealand flies directly from Los Angeles to Rarotonga (The Cook Islands) every week. Couples travel in comfort with an award winning airline. Call for package price including flights.
Optional Aitutaki Extension:
To spend longer in paradise, extend your time in the Cook Islands. After your wedding fly to Aitutaki and spend a few nights ‘honeymooning’. Call for prices and information about resorts.
*Terms & Conditions(USD): All prices are ‘from’ per person, double occupancy and valid for travel between 1 August 2016 and 31 March 2017; otherwise supplements will apply. Book by 20 March 2017. Airfare is not included unless stated on itinerary. Single supplements, black-out dates and seasonal supplements may apply. Supplements for mandatory Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve dinners will apply. Some inclusions and specials may be available to bona fide Honeymoon couples only with specific criteria and you may be required to provide proof of marriage. Upgrades are available. Please note you will need to be in The Cook Islands for 3 days prior to your wedding, please call for more information. All prices, itineraries and routings are subject to change without notice. Prices may differ when you book your travel and are not guaranteed until full payment is received. All prices are in US dollars and correct at time of posting (8 July 2016). All prices, itineraries and routings are subject to change. Please call for our current prices. Hearing impaired persons may dial 711 (National Relay Service) to contact us at the above number. Tour Code: SC16011. CST# 2001136-50