Vanuatu is a Y shaped archipelago of 83 islands in the South Pacific Ocean. Efate is the main island where the capital Port Vila is located. The island has a rugged coastline and rolling countryside, cascading waterfalls, isolated sandy bays and lagoons. The interior is verdant rainforest cut only by a few walking tracks. Port Vila, is set around a magnificent natural harbor offering stunning views of Iririki and Ifira islands, and a look out all the way to Malapoa Point.
- Round trip transfers from airport to hotel
- 5 nights Port Vila, Iririki Island Resort in an Island bungalow
- 2-course lunch at Sunset Cafe for two people
- Melanesian buffet dinner for two at Michener's Restaurant
- A bottle of sparkling wine
- A 30 minute massage per person at Spa Frangipani
- A day in paradise on your own Pacific island, with magnificent swimming and snorkeling at the spectacular coral reef on Pele Island including transfers, village entrance fees, boat trip, village tour, snorkeling gear, sea kayaks and BBQ lunch.
- Buffet breakfast daily
- Islands in the Sun After Hours Emergency Travel Assistance
*Terms & Conditions: All prices are from per person, double occupancy in US dollars. Single Supplements apply. Valid for travel between 1 May 2016 and 31 March 2017, otherwise supplements will apply. Bookings must be made by 25 March 2017. Prices may increase before full payment for those and other reasons. After full payment, prices are guaranteed except only due to an increase in government imposed taxes or fees. By paying your deposit, you affirmatively agree to the possibility of such increases. Please call for our current prices. Hearing impaired persons may dial 711 (National Relay Service) to contact us at the above number. Tour Code: SI16003. CST#2001136-50