Nestled between scenic mountains and a tropical lagoon, the Intercontinental Moorea Resort & Spa rests in an idyllic location to experience authentic French Polynesia.
The hotel has 144 elegantly appointed rooms and bungalows, local and international cuisine, and two infinity pools, one with a swim-up bar. Enjoy a range of activities from swimming with dolphins, kayaking in the surf or diving the turquoise seas.
All suites from the garden bungalow, to the overwater premium bungalow, provide luxurious accommodations and are located between fragrant gardens, the white sandy beach and on the lagoon. These bungalows offer complete relaxation in the most serene Polynesian atmosphere. Large, private terraces feature a thatched gazebo with table & chairs, sundeck with lounge chairs and freshwater showers. The Garden Bungalows have plunge pools, enclosed with a trellis for privacy.
The rooms in the main building are comfortable and spacious, close to all resort amenities. The balconies or terraces look onto the gardens. All rooms and bungalows are air-conditioned and are equipped with WiFi, international direct-dial telephone, cable TV, music, mini-bar, complimentary tea and coffee making facilities, electronic personal safety box, hair dryer, and 110V/220V shaver outlet.
Changing rooms are available for early arrivals and late departures.
Dining & Spa
- At the InterContinental Moorea Resort & Spa, international flavors and Polynesian culinary traditions meet. Fare Nui serves breakfast, while Fare Hana does lunch and dinner a bit more casually. The Shell is a gourmet dining experience offered Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday evenings in an elegant upstairs venue with great sunset views. The Beach Bar is a swim-up bar at the large infinity pool, serving light meals, snacks and drinks. The Motu-Iti Bar and Lobby Lounge offer cocktails and culture. Three buffet theme nights are offered each week, and room service is available from 6:30 am to 9:30 pm.
- Hélène Spa, nestled in the lush gardens, offers traditional Polynesian massage and beauty treatments using natural ingredients.
The concierge team will be delighted to assist in experiencing the best of Moorea and the InterContinental Resort, such as:
- Moorea Dolphin Center and the Sea Turtle Rehabilitation Center
- Fitness center
- Scuba diving at TOPDive Bathy’s
- Helmet Dive (underwater walking)
- Transfers to a nearby motu for ray feeding
- Circle island tours
- 4X4 Safari
- Kids' Club
- And more!