Nestled on a white beach and blue lagoon, the Hilton Bora Bora Nui Resort & Spa is an idyllic retreat. The resort is located ten minutes from Vaitape village. Arrive to the resort by a private hotel boat. Soak up the privacy of a suite or villa set over the water, on the hill or in the garden. Savor panoramic views over the lagoon and absorb the tropical landscape.
Watch the sunset with cocktails from a Polynesian-style beach bar. Dine on local or Mediterranean cuisine in a relaxed island setting. Unwind by the pool or on the beach with a chilled beer, exotic juice or light snacks. Refresh in the infinity pool, work out at the fitness center and indulge in beauty treatments at the hilltop spa. Indulge in evening drinks with live entertainment at the resort’s Polynesian-inspired bars and restaurants.
The property features 122 Suites & Villas decorated in Polynesian style. Relax on private balconies or terraces, and soak up breathtaking views over the lagoon. Rooms feature Italian marble bathrooms, in addition to satellite television and high speed internet access.
Enjoy Polynesian or Mediterranean cuisine at Iriatai restaurant. This local-style restaurant offers stunning views and exotic furnishings. Gaze across the horizon and watch the sun set at Upa Upa Bar. Tamure Grill features casual fare overlooking the lagoon. Relax poolside, or on the beach, with exotic cocktails at Ta Ie Ie Bar.
The property boasts many activities. Rejuvenate by plunging into the huge infinity pool overlooking the lagoon. There is also a fitness center or simply relax at the Hina Spa. Set on a hill, the spa offers Pacific-inspired beauty treatments with panoramic lagoon and island views.
Winner of the following awards:
- 2013: TripAvisor Rating of 4.5 by its guests during four consecutive years, winning Certificates of Excellence in 2013!
- 2013: Ranked #6 resort in Australia, New Zealand and the South Pacific - Travel + Leisure Magazine
- 2013: Ranked #11 rosort in Oceania - Conde Nast
- 2012: Luxury Hotel category in the South Pacific - Trip Advisors Choice Awards
- 2012: Ranked #8 resort in Australia, New Zealand and the South Pacific - Travel + Leisure Magazine
- 2012: Ranked #15 rosort in Oceania - Conde Nast
- 2011: Romance & Spa/Relaxation category in the South Pacific - Trip Advisors Choice Awards
- 2010: Best Romance Hotel in the World category - Trip Advisors Choice Awards